Monday, April 11, 2011

We interrupt this poetry challenge to announce my AWARD!!

Hey, thought I would pat myself on the back a little - I've been awarded the "Beautiful Mommy Writer Award" for my blog. (I wonder if she will come up with a beautiful grandmommy writer award too)? 

It was awarded to me by Deirdra Eden Coppel, author and illustrator. If you like learning about authors - she interviews them on her blog at a record pace. You can get to her blog by clicking directly on the award over on the LEFT hand column of my blog page. Thanks, Deirdra

I hope you have become a follower of my blog - you can click on the "Follow" link, also on the LEFT hand column of my blog page, below the award.

If you came in search of today's poetry form and instructions, it's the post just below this one. It will end April 30th and then I'll see what else is happening. But I want to catch up on my own happenings to share as well and will intersperse that within anything else going on. That's why you're reading THIS now, in the middle of the poetry challenge. Have a GREAT week!!
 

1 comment:

Stephanie Abney said...

Well, I'm underwhelmed by all the congratulations on this one. LOL. But that's okay because I impress myself and that will do. :)