Saturday, November 13, 2010

"The Sharp Edge of the Knife" - author contest

Hey, everyone ~ thought you might like to know that one of my author friends, Nichole Giles, a.k.a. D.N. Giles, is having a contest on her blog: http://nicholegiles.blogspot.com/ ~ Just go and read about her new book, "The Sharp Edge of a Knife" - based on the true story of a Good Samaritan who gets kidnapped, follow the instructions and you will get entered in her contest. Good Luck!

You
can read the first chapter online for free - once you do, you'll want to read the rest. I was fascinated to read the interview she gave and realize that it was her grandfather who was kidnapped at knife-point - but I'll let you go to her blog and see for yourself. Be sure to read the rules on her blog on how you can enter her contest. I love author contests - I've gotten several free books and other cool prizes that way. Have fun!

2 comments:

Theresa Small Sneed said...

Thanks for the info! I'm dying to read it now!~

Nichole Giles said...

Thanks for the mention! So glad you liked my first chapter. Good luck in the contest.