Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 23 ~ More Free Verse Poetry

OK, as I said, I'm at a family reunion right now - so I'm just suggesting all weekend you write any poem of your choice, any style or no style at all, "free verse." (I just scheduled today and Sunday to post automatically each day).

Just come up with our own theme. It might be nice to focus on Easter, the Resurrection, family, blessings, springtime, renewal, baby animals, whatever comes to mind.

Feel free to post here or if you are participating with me through email, do that. 

Just so you know, THIS message will repeat on Sunday. I'll be back that afternoon. See ya'

2 comments:

Vicki said...

MY sweet Hanna

Our daughter, Hanna was born prematurely 27 years ago, but left this life 8 years ago.
She was diagnosed with Autism at the age of 8.
I am grateful for the years she was in our lives, because I learned many things..
I learned to be patient. I learned to be forgiving. I learned to be tolerant.
I learned to love unconditionally as she did.
She was a wonder, in that she never understood or cared why no one called her, when she said , “Call me!”
It didn’t matter to her, just that the person was in her life was all that mattered.
She loved babies, children, animals, and nature.
Her life was a gift to us, that we continue to marvel on.

Stephanie Abney said...

Sweet memories of a special daughter. :) Thanks.