Saturday, November 5, 2011

"Playing for Light" ~ innovative and clever

Innovative: To promote change and/or to alter by introducing something new
Clever: showing inventiveness or originality; ingenious

I LOVE it when someone is innovative and clever. Remarkable things happen. I'm particualry fond of the simplicity of the solution and int ingenuity of those involved that created a solution to the lack of light for students in Africa to do their schoolwork in the evenings. Hope you enjoy this short clip:

1 comment:

Anne said...

Stephanie, I LOVE IT! I'm going to put it in my file to post after National Adoption Awareness Month. ;o) Trying to keep my posts focused! Ha ha! Anyway, I'll go read your poem when I don't have a headache, and I wanted you to see this video about some other BYU engineers who were brilliant: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=16487616