Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lemon Tart Book Contest

Hey, if you have never read any books by Josi Kilpack, you are missing out!! Anne Bradshaw is holding a contest for Josi's newest release, Lemon Tart, on her blog, "Not Entirely British." If you hurry, you can be in the contest too. But if you miss the deadline, go buy the book!! You won't be disappointed.

Josi is charming and a delightful person. She writes extremely well. I still think about her book, Sheep's Clothing, which I read nearly two years ago. When a book has that kind of impact, you know the author is exceptional.

So, Lemon Tart is the first book in Josi’s new Sadie Hoffmiller culinary mystery series. It is a murder mystery, featuring a cooking afectionado-turned-amateur detective, Sadie. I can't wait to read it.

Don't you just LOVE the cover????


Follow this link to Anne's website for the details:
http://annebradshaw.blogspot.com/2009/02/contest-for-signed-copy-of-lemon-tart.html
~ yeah, I'm sure there is some cool way to make this link super short, but I don't know how
to do it inside of a blog post. I can do it on the sides of my blog, but not in the blog itself.
I only know enough of this stuff to be dangerous. But I think you should check it out!!!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for a great contest entry!

So sorry you didn’t win the give-away on my blog this week at Not Entirely British.

Thanks for taking part. Hope you will enter again soon. The latest contest is for 2 books and a CD!

Sweepstakes Finder said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Love Glasses said...

Thanks for sharing, i will check Lemon Tart out